Rehabilitation is a critical component to ensuring you achieve the best possible results from your procedure. Whether that means therapy after surgery or therapy to prevent surgery, our goal is to transform your recovery from simply getting better to truly getting back to life.
We offer both inpatient and outpatient physical and occupational therapy services, providing the level of care you need, when you need it and where you need it. Our specialists work closely with you, your physician and, in some cases, even your family to help develop a care plan this is customized to meet your needs and recovery goals.
We offer a range of therapy and rehabilitation services including:
- Rehabilitation for orthopaedic and sports injuries
- Post-operative therapy
- Spine physical therapy
- Hand therapy
- Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
- Lymphedema therapy
- Pilates training
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- Occupational therapy
- Rehabilitation for diagnoses such as stroke, cancer and general surgical conditions
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder assessment and treatment
To learn more about our inpatient and outpatient therapy services, go to: